PICK & CLICK YOUR DESIRED LABELS (1) AND SCROLL DOWN TO WATCH (2)... 选择和点击您所要的题目标签 (1),然后往下观赏及阅读 (2)。。 1Choose2Read 1选2读

LIVE CHAT 现场对话聊天 (仅 0900 - 2230 ONLY) 】

Category 類別



" I’ve had PTSD ever since I can remember. However, due to severe stress throughout my life I was forced to get on disability for my PTSD. I was interviewed by an independent counselor outside of my network of doctors and counselors. I was such a mixed up confused crazy mess she told me she was going to do everything necessary to get me on disability from my PTSD. Within the last two years my mental fatigue from PTSD started getting worse. I was so mentally exhausted by 3 or 4 PM I had to write down everything I needed to do to be able to comprehend it. I started taking one packet of SOUL on April 4, 2017 And on the third day my mental fatigue was completely gone. I still have trouble with recall memory, cognitive functioning, normal daily mental activity. After being on SOUL and the starting of CORE for four months my memory recall started to get better. My concentration was better. My cognitive brain function seemed to be getting better. I was even beginning to recognize patterns in my HARD Sudoku puzzles. This has been a tremendous benefit to my life. I feel blessed to have been introduced to SOUL and other Rain International products."
- Joan Nelson (2017)