PICK & CLICK YOUR DESIRED LABELS (1) AND SCROLL DOWN TO WATCH (2)... 选择和点击您所要的题目标签 (1),然后往下观赏及阅读 (2)。。 1Choose2Read 1选2读

LIVE CHAT 现场对话聊天 (仅 0900 - 2230 ONLY) 】

Category 類別



After forgetting to bid for this month's flying schedule,  I've worked 9 out of the last 10 days,  and it took a toll on me last night!  Exhausted, I  had fallen asleep after an early dinner with my crew for a bit,  and woke up with a throbbing headache above my left eye.  As I sat up, my nose started running like a faucet on the left side.   I went into the bathroom to blow my nose,  but it was clogged.  My whole left eye socket was throbbing,  so I knew it was my sinuses. I searched my bag for some over the counter medicine I usually carry,  but had nothing, as I hadn't been sick in such a long time.  The pain was excruciating,  and driving me crazy.   I had already taken my SOUL for the night,  but decided to search for testimonies about sinus issues,  and found several. Fortunately,  I always carry my RAIN products,  so I took another SOUL.  Within 15 minutes,  throbbing around my left eye stopped,  and in another ten,  my awful headache was gone! Thank you SOUL for a good night's sleep!!