PICK & CLICK YOUR DESIRED LABELS (1) AND SCROLL DOWN TO WATCH (2)... 选择和点击您所要的题目标签 (1),然后往下观赏及阅读 (2)。。 1Choose2Read 1选2读

LIVE CHAT 现场对话聊天 (仅 0900 - 2230 ONLY) 】

Category 類別


I was so excited when my beautiful 15 year old granddaughter called me last evening to let me know that she has been taking the Rain Soul for about 3 weeks and when her dad was about to apply her psoriasis medication on her scalp that the psoriasis spot was almost gone!!!  Only one little bit was there!  You could hear the excitement in her voice!  Wow. I am a happy Granmma.....Thanks You !!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Black cumin seeds for Psoriasis !!!
There are two ways to use black cumin seeds for Psoriasis healing:

1) Oral Consumption of raw black cumin seeds or black cumin seed oil :
2) External Application of black cumin seed oil on psoriasis lesions.