PICK & CLICK YOUR DESIRED LABELS (1) AND SCROLL DOWN TO WATCH (2)... 选择和点击您所要的题目标签 (1),然后往下观赏及阅读 (2)。。 1Choose2Read 1选2读

LIVE CHAT 现场对话聊天 (仅 0900 - 2230 ONLY) 】

Category 類別



During Spring I was away for 3 months in Spain. Rain products weren't available in Spain yet and, to my dismay, I didn't take enough Soul with me. Also foolishly I didn't take any Core at all during that period. The fibromyalgia pains returned after about one month....being on just 1 Soul a day instead of 2 and 1 Core. When I returned home, I immediately started a 3-day detox of 3 Soul and 4 Core and after that I went back on my old regime of 2 Soul and 1 Core. I am happy to say my pains have now gone again after 1 month.
Another thing that happened was that I had my nails done with a Gellac finish. To my horror it ruined my beautiful nails and they broke and became very brittle. My big toenail even came half off. After starting on the Core again my nails are growing very fast and are beautiful and strong once more.