PICK & CLICK YOUR DESIRED LABELS (1) AND SCROLL DOWN TO WATCH (2)... 选择和点击您所要的题目标签 (1),然后往下观赏及阅读 (2)。。 1Choose2Read 1选2读

LIVE CHAT 现场对话聊天 (仅 0900 - 2230 ONLY) 】

Category 類別


" After almost 2 yrs of injections in my neck and the lower back for spinal stenosis, I finally had to resort to major surgery on my neck in February, 2017, as I was losing the use of my right hand. Upon going back to my surgeon to have stitches removed, he told me it would be several months before I would regain full use of that hand. About that time, I was introduced to Rain Soul and Rain Core. I began using it once a day. within the first 2 months, I had full use of my hands. I was also scheduled to have the same surgery on my lower back in August 2017. I doubled up on my Rain Soul consumption and began using it as a topical application on my lower back at night before bedtime. With the help of my chiropractor getting my hips aligned and liberal use of the Rain Soul, I was able to cancel the surgery a week prior. As it turned out, that was the same time Hurricane Harvey hit and I was able to take care of my house and my wife during that time. Raun Soul and Rain Core also reduced my blood pressure to the point where I was able to cut my medicine dosage to half, and sometimes none at all. I feel better than I have in a long time, thank you for Rain Products ! ", Larry Brandt