PICK & CLICK YOUR DESIRED LABELS (1) AND SCROLL DOWN TO WATCH (2)... 选择和点击您所要的题目标签 (1),然后往下观赏及阅读 (2)。。 1Choose2Read 1选2读

LIVE CHAT 现场对话聊天 (仅 0900 - 2230 ONLY) 】

Category 類別


<< RAIN SOUL 安雨元气 >>
<< RAIN CORE 安雨核心 >>
<< RAIN FORM 安雨形态 >>
<< RAIN FUSED 安雨融合 >>
<< RAIN REVRI >>

" Wow here's testimonies for breast feeding moms, cuts and scrapes.

I started Rain Soul and Rain Core in December 2016 and right away the Rain Soul and Rain Core taste was different then anything I had ever tried and I am not so sure about it, but it got better and better and now I crave it !

At the end of December I had my 2nd baby. Labor was tough but I was so surprised at how well I did afterwards. I was able to give time to my little one and to my 19-month and I gave myself time to recover. Yes I was tired at times and worn out at other times but I rarely took a nap and I was up during the night many times, I couldn't believe how happy I was for being that sleep deprived. Also I struggled with my first to save any breast milk to store and had to use formula to supplement when he was around 6 months. With my second I have yet to use formula and won't have to as I have so much stored up and he is still nursing and happy at 8 months old ! Also when I need an extra boost I either take an extra Rain Soul, Rain Core or even a Rain Form. I really struggled with Rain Form right away..... I actually gagged and thought I might throw up but the customer service department and my upline encouraged me to keep trying different mixtures and I would eventually love it like I do for Rain Soul and Rain Core. It mixed well with peanut butter, almond milk and ice (I tried this mixture before but thought I'd give it another try) I was so surprised that I was able to drink it and not gag and now I have it 3-4 times a week when I don't have time to sit down for lunch or I want a healthy alternative. I love it and just today I tried taking out the peanut butter and putting Rain Fused Latte with it. It tastes good kinda like a blended coffee ! Also, I use Rain Revri and I love it. I started that right away in December 2016 as I have always had problems with my skin and blemishes and scarring. Let me tell you it has helped so much. I still get a couple blemishes but they are manageable and heal quickly leaving no scars behind. I use Rain Soul and Rain Core topically for acne also ! I have never been able to use a moisturizer for  my face as it usually causes bad break outs, I love that I am able to use the serum and the deep moisturizer without any consequences. Also my 2-year old son loves Rain Soul and we have used it on cuts and scrapes but also on a toenail that was infected from him stubbing it hard. We applied it 3-4 times and the redness, swelling and pus was gone! Before we applied Rain Soul we used an antiseptic spray and it made it worse so we quickly switched to Rain Soul and we were amazed and he was back to himself in no time. One more great testimony about my husband (he also takes Rain Soul and Rain Core) on the 4th of July he was not thinking and was holding a firework in his hand, well somehow it went off on his hand, he quickly threw it but his hand was badly burned. He was in a lot of pain but he didn't want to go in and it was blistering, we applied Rain Soul right away and still a lot of pain so we applied Rain Core along with the Rain Soul and instantly he felt relieved of some of the pain, we wrapped it up with a lot of Rain Soul and Rain Core on it for the next three nights, during he day he had to work and could not have it wrapped up but it took away all the blistering and there is no scarring and it healed like nothing ever happened to it! Amazing! I look on this page often and I could not find a lot of testimonies like these so I get compelled to share for others who look for something like this ! Thanks Rain Intl ! "