PICK & CLICK YOUR DESIRED LABELS (1) AND SCROLL DOWN TO WATCH (2)... 选择和点击您所要的题目标签 (1),然后往下观赏及阅读 (2)。。 1Choose2Read 1选2读

LIVE CHAT 现场对话聊天 (仅 0900 - 2230 ONLY) 】

Category 類別


" My testimony was back in April 2016, actually prior to that a year ago in August I was diagnosed with colorectal cancer. That was traumatic, to say the least and from that time on even prior to that I was dealing with pain in the abdomen, on and off, a lot of pain sitting, can’t sit for long periods of time, riding in the car. What they told me was that I had a tumor in my rectum area the size of a racquetball and so that in itself was crazy and a lot to deal with and the pain that came with that….. When I got the shipment (of SOUL), I was excited and I took it as soon as I got home. First day one pack, next day two, following day three, by the fourth day I was forgetting to take my pain medication. By the 7th day I put the pain meds in the drawer and I haven’t had to take them again. It has been a miracle for me… God knows….I didn’t know…. People in pain can’t smile. Not only did God relieve the pain but also the dryness. Someone I know asked what I had been doing for my skin because it looks so much better. I began rubbing the seeds on my face and noticed that the pliability is coming back to my skin. It looks like it’s coming alive again. I am so sold on SOUL – use the things God has put on the Earth naturally to heal us.”